Terms and Conditions
Once goods are fully paid for (including postage) and we are notified of receipt of payment, we will email the customer confirmation of the order.
Payments are made through Payfast who accept all valid Master and Visa cards. For more information on Payfast policies please visit https://www.payfast.co.za/end-user-agreement/
Lapis Lazuli aims always to provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. We advise you to inspect your purchases carefully and notify us of any damages within 48 hours of delivery.
Returns are governed by these conditions:
- Returns are only accepted if we receive notification within 48 hours of delivery.
- We may repair, replace or credit any damaged items on condition that the item is unused and in its original packaging. Any returned items that have been used or altered will not be accepted.
- These items must be returned within 7 days of delivery for a refund to apply and must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- Goods must be returned using South African Courier Systems (trading as Royal International).
- Any customised orders cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Any delivery charges are not subject to a refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card details specified on the purchase receipt, all of which does not include the delivery cost of the item.
- Due to the diversity of computer screens, we cannot guarantee tha accuracy of the colours of the products displayed.
- Should you wish to resize a ring, this will come at an added charge, taking into account the setting and stone used. We cannot guarantee in every case that the ring can be re-sized.
Rights of Lapis Lazuli
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions on occasion. With the customers continued use of this website, there is the unspoken accaptance on behalf of the customer that these changes are accepted. It is therefore the customers responsibility to be vigilant of any changes in our terms and conditions.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery once the items have left us and are in possession of South African Courier Systems (trading as Royale International)
- If the items that you receive are damaged or not what you ordered, we shall not have any liability unless we are notified of the problem by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hrs of receipt of the items in question.